Angela Cutbill has a strong history of service and dedication at both individual school sites and at the District level in all areas of K-12.
- 17 years district volunteer experience, including 12 years as Parent Faculty Association President at all levels: elementary, middle and high school
- Numerous school, budget and district committees, as well as many other site-related programs, including site council and construction projects
- Work experience includes state government, U.S. Senate and UK House of Commons
- Maintain the highest quality of education during challenging economic times
- Manage funds to maximize financial impact
- Embrace evolving technologies to provide the best eduction possible
- Maintain and expand good relations with the local communities